Sabtu, Januari 24, 2009

If I Were A Boy

If I Were A Boy

If i were a boy
Even just for a day
I'd roll outta bed in d morning
And throw on what i wanted then go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
I'd kick it with who i wanted
And i'd never get confronted for it
Cause they'd stick up for me

(Reff)
If i were a boy
I think i could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear i'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
Coz i know how it hurts
When u lose the one u wanted
Coz he's taken u for granted
And everything u had got destroyed

If i were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they'd think that i was sleepin' alone
I'd put my self first
And make the rules as i go
Coz i know that she'd be faithful
Waitin' for me to come home

Back to reff

It's a little too late for u to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think i'd forgive u like that
If u thought i would wait for u
U thought wrong

But u're just a boy
U don't understand
Yeah u don't understand
How it feels to love a girl someday
U wish u were a better man
U don't listen to her
U don't care how it hurts
Until u lose the one u wanted
Coz u've taken her for granted
And everything u have got destroyed
But u're just a boy...

By: Beyonce

Im listening this song all day long…
Have u ever think that one day u want to change ur gender then become a man?
I think its quiet interesting… when we’re a woman, then we can be a man even just for a day, we can know what a man thinking bout woman…
And how they treat woman, with a good part or they show the opposite.
I never be a man so I never know what man think bout the womenfolk

I wish i could be a man even just for a day... :)

Label: